Sunday, February 19, 2006

Clarification?

Hi, I need some help with clarifying how the essay should be formatted. It is probably written down on a sheet I can't find, which is why I hope/think that you, class, might be able to help me out.

Should I present ALL of my premises and conclusion in ONE paragraph towards the beginning, and then proceed to explain them in following paragraphs... OR.... should I present premise 1, dedicate a paragraph to explaining it, then present premise 2, dedicate a paragraph to explaining it... etc?

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger bpalmis said...

The handout he gave said that you should present the argument either in numbered premise conclusion form or in prose. For the explanation, he said to explaine each premise in a paragraph if the premises are long. If they are short, you should write a paragraph for each sub-argument.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home